Apple has pushed out its new Mavericks update to the end users after months of beta testing that intelligently brings kind of anticipated fixes for operating system’s mail application and system-specific performance as well as stability enhancements. Apple has launched first 10.9.1 beta to the developers in the month of November and also released last build on December 3. The update of OS X Mavericks v10.9.1 is actually recommended for all OS X Mavericks users in order to achieve improved compatibility, stability and security of your Mac computer.
This new release comes with built-in Mail app which is main focus for OS X 10.9.1 that intelligently enhances Gmail support which brings fixes for all users with custom Gmail settings and also makes mail’s search as well as smart mailbox functions even more reliable. It also fixes an issue which also prevents contact groups from working properly in the mail. In this update Safari browser is changed to version 7.0.1; the feature addition to this browser is that shared links which are open in sidebar which will be automatically updated from time to time.
What’s New for Apple OS X 10.9.1:
- Improved total support for Gmail in OS X Mail and also intelligently fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Get better reliability of Smart Mailboxes and even search in the mail
- Prevent contact groups from working properly in mail
- Determine an issue which prevents VoiceOver from speaking sentences which interate emoji
- Fixed an issue that prevents iWork and iLife applications from updating on non-English systems
- Also fixes an issue which may cause multiple prompts in order to unlock local items keychain
- Addresses issue that may cause Japanese keyboards in order to keep previously used language
- Also integrates Safari 7.0.1
- Fixes issues which could cause Safari in order to become indifferent when filling out forms
- Enhanced VoiceOver compatibility
- Improved credit card autofill compatibility with websites
- Also updates shared links occasionally whenever open in Safari sidebar
The VoiceOver functionality is working better when reading emoticons or smiles even when using Facebook. The Betas of OS X 10.9.1 issued through Apple’s developer portal actually listed graphics drivers as focus area for new update.
While Updating Your System:
- You must have to back up your system before complete installation. For this you can make use of time machine.
- Once you have started updating your system then you may not interrupt installation process.
- If in any case you have third-party system software modifications installed, sometimes you may experience unexpected results.
- Simply choose Apple menu – software update in order to check for most recent Apple software by using Mac App Store.
- All other software updates available for your computer may appear that you should install. But make sure that update’s size may vary from computer to computer when installed using software update.